Traditional Day Program
The Traditional Day Program is a guided, self-study program, that offers the students an opportunity to complete their diploma. Each student has an individualized schedule created based on their Continuous Learning Plan.
Each student will have a minimum attendance and unit requirement assigned. The CEC is open for students from:
- Monday - 8:15 am - 2:30 pm
- Tuesday - 8:15 am - 5:15 pm
- Wednesday - 8:15 am - 5:15 pm
- Thursday - 8:15 am - 2:30 pm
- Friday - 8:15 am - 10:30 am
All students need to complete 50 credits to graduate. During your enrollment, an initial credit check will be done to determine how many credits you are entering the program with.
- 26 core classes
- 8 credits of English Language Arts
- 6 credits of Mathematics
- 2 credits of Physical Education / Health
- 5 credits of Science
- 1/2 credit of Art
- 24 elective classes