Continuous Learning Plan
A Continuous Learning Plan (CLP) guides students through their academic journey. Every student in the Traditional Day Program will work with their parents/guardians and CEC Staff work to craft an individualized plan that meets the academic goals of each student. This plan is reviewed weekly with the student's advisor and is updated each semester.
Some of the items covered in the CLP include:
- Career and college readiness testing (ASVAB, MCA's, etc.)
- Student graduation goal date
- Semester specific academic and personal goals
- Credit goals per semester
- Other activities the student will participate in outside of the CEC